Filternox® FMS-WBV-MR models are motorized compact filters designed for dealing with high dirt loads and low liquid flow rates.
With their specially developed double effect self-cleaning system consisting of brushes and vacuum nozzles, Filternox® FMS-WBV-MR filters achieve an exceptional performance and offer a permanent and definitive solution for variable high dirt load applications and low flow rates.
- Automatic self cleaning system
- No replacement needed for filter elements
- Ease of use and installation
- Double effect self-cleaning system with brush and vacuum nozzles
- Filtration of both coarse and fine particles in the same unit
- Low backflush water consumption
- Uninterrupted filtration during backflush
- PLC control mechanism
- As per requirement the control to be provided by electric control box on filter or wall type
- Minimum footprint
|Body Material||Max. Operating Temperature||Back-Flush Water Consumption|
|AISI 304L, AISI 316L||60°C / 90°C||100-150l / back-flush|
|Screen Material||Headloss at Max. Flow Rate||Fine Screen Range|
|AISI 316L||0.2 bar||10 – 3000 micron|
|Max. Operating Pressure||Back-Flush Time||Control System|
|PN10 / PN16||30 – 40 s||Electric|
|Min. Inlet Pressure Required During Back-Flush||rpm of Cleaning Mechanism|
For different pressure and material requirements, please contact us.